FFF-Hades
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)

5 participants
AuteurMessage
mystinaa
HitcHicker Guide To Vana'diel
mystinaa

LS : dragoonfly

changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) Empty
MessageSujet: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 11:35

Ceci est à prendre au conditionnel vu que c'est rapporté par un joueur présent au fan festival et selon les declarations du staff de developpement:

Just sat down at home from leaving the festival in Santa Monica tonight. Here are the notes I took from the panel discussion relating to each job:

WAR: You will be able to throw axes, there will be enhancements made to encourage use of other weapons besides axe and greataxe.

MNK: Some discussion about an ability to share hit points with party members.

WHM: Benediction to include removal of ALL statuses on all party members. More abilities to encourage melee whitemage, and also perhaps the ability to share HP and/or MP with party members.

BLM: Manaburn will be nerfed somehow. They didn't come out and say it, but they are not happy with it. There will be new spells, new magic.

RDM: New exclusive RDM spells will be introduced.

THF: Steal will be modified to steal different types of items. No specifics given. Perfect Dodge will include a modifier to Sneak Attack for bonus damage.

PLD: Auto-refresh was discussed as a likely change. They also said that they WILL include more shield based features, e.g. Shield hit results in TP gain for paladin, and the ability to use shield skill more frequently.

DRK: More benefits to encourage Scythe use. Also, adjustments will be made to absorb spells to encourage them to be used more often.

BST: Something....and they basically admitted that they have no real solution to the nerf that was done recently. Not even and I'm sorry..../sigh

BRD: More songs during battle other than ATT/ACC/BALLAD... Low level Hastega will be introduced.

RNG: There will be an adjustment made to correct the distance damage nerf from recent patch. Sharpshot accuracy will no longer be affected by distance. Quiver will apply to more arrow types.

SAM: TP will be used for something "other" than weaponskills soon. New job ability will/job trait (unclear) will result in TP reduction when a sam hits the enemy... (no details)

NIN: They said only this: "Ninja is very strong." Then they said later on in the Q&A that there is some consideration being given to the introduction of "SAN" (Tier 3) Ninjutsu. No immediate changes are planned for Ninja.

SMN: More MP... Yes, you heard it. They want the summoners to leave out the avatars instead of cast, bloodpact, release. Also, BAHAMUT will ---NOT--- ever be an avatar. There will be more avatars, but no information given. There will be new "abilities" for the avatars, whether that means blood pacts or what, not sure. ALSO--- BIG ONE--- Summoning Magic skill will actually mean something other than for spirits now... Earthen Ward, Aerial Armor, etc, will take their effectiveness and strength directly from Summoning Magic skill with the update.

BLU: Only can aquire new abilities and spells when Bluemage is main job. To Obtain the ability, the mob must be defeated. The Blue mage must be alive at the end of the battle. Must be at least Easy Prey (a mob which would give EXP is what they actually said, read between the lines). You must "set" spells first, and cannot use a newly learned ability immediately. You will have an amount/quantity of "set" skill points (much like max MP I gathered) that you can allocate for certain ablities. Each ablity will cost differing amounts of "set" points (as they called it). Also, if you learn "Hell Dive" for example and since that comes from a bird mob, and you use it on a Amorph (which are strong against birds) then your blue mage ability will be correspondingly weak against that mob type. So you use the animal weakness>strength chart to determine. Blue Mage abilities WILL be able to open and close skill chains, and can also be used to burst.

CORSAIR: Basically, the way they described this job, it's the new job. They have a special ability that they showed us called "Card Shot" and it essentially shows a graphic which circles the player like several spinning, erect, playing cards, much like a slot machine appears, and then it stops on one. That is your first card, then you spin again, the 2nd card number is your final in the sequence. If you hit 11, you max out (kind of like Black Jack they explained) if you go over, you bust and you take a negative stat, if you hit 11 or under you do some sort of status to either the mob or the party or yourself.

They gave examples of this, which are based upon which main jobs are present in your party: Warrior, then everybody in the party gets an attack bonus, if a Black Mage is in your party then everybody gets "magic attack bonus", if a thief is in party, then everybody gets "critical hit bonus", they gave no other specific examples of jobs/benefits. They also said that under certain combinations your corsair gun can deal out Magic damage instead of phsycial damage. Some combinations can take existing enfeeblements placed upon a mob and strengthen them. You can also find a combination which will result in lowered recast timers for everybody in party. Basically, full party support job (in my opinion).

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Puppetmaster is the 16th job. They gave no details, but did shoe us a photo of the job in full AF. It did appear as though your "puppet" can be used inside cities. No other details were given. And, of course, the AF looked extremely...um...frilly.

Hope you enjoyed my recap of things to come. It's all true folks.

And, P.S. they did confirm (ONCE AGAIN) that yes, Provoke is NOT affected by charisma at all. And yes, Tresure Hunter does NOT matter about damage or who deals the final blow. Just be in the party.

Dernière édition par le Sam 11 Mar - 11:48, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mystinaa
mystinaa

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 11:41

Rapporté par un autre joueur, ca confirme pas mal de truc et apporte de nouvelles choses:

Hello all, I am about to tell you info like I had promided! Very Happy

Here are some pictures:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/toaster...?.dir=/804e

(I'm not sure if anyone else posted similar info, sry in advance.)

NEW JOBS

Corsair
Blue Mage

I know we already know of these, BUT there will be other new jobs! They are going to tell us tonight, so I will update info.

Blue Mage: They showed us live play of the Blue Mage abilities..they are cool as hell. They had a mithra BlU in full AF fighting a new monster, it looks like a purple Jaba the Hut. lol Blu did Bomb Toss, Dimensional Death, Spider version of Slow, it did 2 abilities that the mandragora's do, but I dont know the name of them ><. They wouldnt show us the BLU 2 hr, Sad.

They didnt show us Corsair abilities, hopefully they will tonight.

Chocobo Raising
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/toaster...amp;.src=ph

Yes! I said it CHOCOBO RAISING!

I'm not sure where you raise it, but you have to feed it and care for it, or it will runaway. Sad Also, the size of the chocobo depends on how you raise it. lol

*Drum roll please*
The chocobo that you raise can also be in a different color!! woot!

Also if you have a friend who has raised a chocobo too, you can get both if the chocobos together so they can mate, and have a baby chocobo. XD

Great news also, CHOCBO RACES!, and they said in the fall they will add chocobo circuits.

Mog Locker

They will not be expanding Mog House limit, but they will be adding a Mog Locker, which I think you will access from an NPC.
The Mog Locker can hold 30-50 items, and maybe more.

The fee to use it might be gil, an item, or a quest they said they weren't sure yet.

The Colosseum

This will not be a PvP area, but a mob vs mob area, that anyone can do. So you can be lvls 1-75 it doesn't matter. They didn't specify on how you get the mobs to fight.

They will be adding new areas for PvP in the fall, but they didn't specify how the battle field will be, or how the PvP gameplay will be.

Beseiged

This is going to be crazy and fun lol. With Beseiged mobs can attack the cities! People that are in the towns are automatically placed in parties and alliances to help drive them out the the town/city. Also you can't lose exp, if you die.
(They will be ToAU cities.)

Misc.

There will be added stuff that you can use Merit points to get. They didnt specify. Sad

Bahamut MIGHT be a new summon, they said they were not sure yet,

They will be adding male mithra, but the didn't specify whether it will be for gameplay, or if they will be just be in CS's.

You will not be able to change appearances, because the PS2 players would not be able to take advantage of it.

There will be no lvl cap area's in ToAU, but there will be some lvl cap fights.

The min lvl to get New Jobs will be 30(of course), and you will have to complete a quest.

There will be new items, and they said they will increase the drop rate on certain items, if they feel it will not affect the economy.(Basically so the RMT can't exploit it.)

To get to the new continent, it can be accessed from Mhaura.

Ok, I'm not sure if this is bad news, but I'm too happy about it.

They are nerfing every job. They used the word "Balancing", but basically they said they will adjust ALL the jobs. They didn't say whether they were taking away certain attributes ot adding them, so it might or might not be nerfing, we'll see after expansion comes out.

Ok, I will update more info after tonight, and I will add more pics, and possibly video. Hope you like the info. Smile

Kalaria
----------------------------------------------------------------
MAJOR UPDATE!(You guys are gonna love me for this! XD)

(I have recorded footage of Corsair in action, and footage of the 3rd Job!! I'm going to post it as soon as I can. Razz)

Update here are the link to the video clips. Very Happy

(I took clips with my Digital Camera so its a little fuzzy, but you can still see good stuff, hoe you like them.^^)

http://www.Dropshots.com/kalaria21

Clip #1- This is when they first showed up corsair.

Clip#2- Corsair during battle, she uses the "Card" ability.

Clip#3- This is when they unveiled the final job..Puppet Master.

(Also IGN was there recording video footage, he said they might post it tonight, or later within the week.)

CHANGES TO EXISTING JOBS

(I’m typing this while they are talking, so forgive my misspellings)

They will be adding more abilities and attributes to existing jobs. Thinking about changing, so changes might happen.

Warrior:

Adding stronger weapons that warriors can use, since they can use a lot of weapons,

Adding stuff so war can sub other jobs and make it better to use and more fun.

The ability to throw their axes.

Monk

They are adding so a monk will not just punch lol
An idea is to give Hp to other pt members, since they have so much HP.

Whm

Adding to make the battle more enjoying, one of the abilites,
Give Hp or Mp to pt member
Benedition cures all bad status’s

Blm

About the request for BLM NERF:
They said that BLM doing Manaburn pt's is a creative to pt, but it's not how they envisioned it to work. Since they don't want to stop any BLM from manaburning, BLM are getting new spells to make them more inviting. They do not want to affect how players want to play, so the solution was to ADD abilities to most jobs.

Which spells.... they didn’t tell us. -.-

Rdm

Adding new spells, didn’t tell us which ones. -.-

Thief

Abilities can be distributed between pt members

Might enchance “steal”, so they can steal more items, maybe multiple items.

Perfect dodge when used during a battle, and you get behind the mob your damage increases.

Pld

Might add Auto-Refresh Very Happy. Might add more Shield abilities. Have more tp gained when using shiled.

Drk

Add benefits when Drk uses a Scythe. Might make Absorb spells more powerful.

Bst

When released is used mob goes back to spot were it spwned, they will be changing somethings with Bst but they didn’t say.Sad

Brd

Make it so Brds have more uses for the other songs they can use.
Might add a new “flee” type song for lower lvls.

(For those that don't know the only "Flee" type song now is "Chocobo Mazurka" and ia a lvl 75 song.)

Rng

Might change increase the dmg, with the distance from mob.
Sharp shot will not be affected by distance.
Increase the types of arrows that can be put in quivers.

Samurai

SAM, when they hit the enemy will decrease the amount of TP the mob gets.

Ninja

Wont be decreasing anything, or adding anything, they feel that Ninja is strong enough, so maybe in the future they will add some new attributes.
Might add Utsusemi: San

Dragoon

No new plans to add anything. Might add in the future.

Summoner

Might give SMN more MP so they can use avatars more during battle, instead of just calling them out to use a spell.

Change to make it so the strength of the elementals is determined by your summoning skill.

Won’t add Bahamut because they would have to lower his strength, so there is no plans to add him as an avatar.

They are adding new Summons, but thet didnt say which ones, or when they will be adding them.

NEW JOBS

BLU

Magic:
Can only acuire new spells when BLU is main job.
To learn an ability you must defeat that mob.
You learn a spell only if your within a certain lvl amount of the mob.(basically you cant go around killing too weak to learn an ability. XD)

Can’t learn every ability, but they are making plans to expand what they can learn.

You will have to set the spell before you can use it.
Each spell will have certain amount of set up points, so you will have to set spells until you have no more set up points.

Set up points increase with lvl, number of spells you can set increase with lvl.
The strength of spell determines what type of mob you are using in on.

Some spells can be used in SC and MB’s.
Some spells will be AoE..

Corsair

Main abiliy:

Card numbers determines the affect. You use 2 cards, if you hit 11 you get maximum affect.(kind of like black jack)

If you have warrior in pt everyone gets attack bonus
If you have a mage, they get magic attack bonus

Card shot: use a certain card with the gun and it turns it into a magical attack.
If there is mob with Dia and they do a card shot it strengthens dia.

They might add an ability that lowers the recast times of spells for pt members.

*DRUM ROLL*

THE 3RD JOB IS..................

PUPPET MASTER!

They didn't show its fighting style, so we probably have to find out when we buy the expansion, or they'll tell us tomorrow hopefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------
(someone asked to Nerf SMN, because they can have a pt full of smn's and get more exp. ><, they said no, but if a certain job messes up the balance in the game then they will “adjust” that job.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Q&A- Here are some questions and answers, I put the most relevant ones that I thought were most important.

Q: Will armor be provide for the wyvern?
A: No, but it is a good idea, we have never thought of that.

Q: Will the new ability for whm to give HP or MP will it affect enmity?
A: Because it is an action that is used in game, some enmity will be gained but not so much that the goblin will come over and stab you in the back.

Q: Does Charisma affect Provoke?
A: No, does not affect it in any way.

Q: How exactly does Treasure Hunter work?
A: If I tell you exactly, I will go back to Japan and be dead. (laughter from crowd), but I will tell you that Thief does not have to have last hit, all you need is a thief in a pt.

Q: Are any changes going to be made to PLD 2 hr “Invincible” so that they are immune to magic attacks?
A: No, because Invincible mean immune to physical attacks, so there are currently no plans to change how Invincible works?

Q: Will Whm have an ability that can apir MP from a mob so all members of pt will get mp?
A: No, but I will write that down, we've haven't thought of that either.

Hopefully you guys like the info.^^ will update!
/wave

<3 Kalaria

LA SUMMONING SKILL VA ENFIN SERVIR A QUELQUE CHOSE!!!!!!!
mystinaa
mystinaa

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 11:47

Et encore d'autres infos:

There will be about as many new areas in Aht Urghan as in Chains of Promathia. This means around forty new zones, sweet!

Besieged
This is the conquest-type event for the new continent. They said "some of the towns will be open to attack." They only went into detail about the capital city, but they seemed to be hinting that there will definitely be more.

They needed a reason for the Beastmen to attack. This is the 'Astral Candescence,' a treasure the defenders must protect. If this item is captured by the Beastmen, the players will have to sack the Beastmen city to retrieve it.

Only about 10% of the besieged content is shown in the ToAU demo. (!!!)

Assault
This is designed to be a more casual activity. Parties will generally be about three to six people, and they said the missions take about an hour to complete. There will be a number of different missions for different zones, party setups, and even levels.

They mentioned 'Assault Points' but the rewards are not finalized. Potential things include items, experience, etc. Some drops may be unidentified and must be appraised in town before they can be used.

As more Assault missions are taken, the player's Mercenary rank increases and new missions are opened up. Assumedly, more items will be available for purchase as well.

Aht Urhgan Missions
They did not say much here. There will be a mix of new and old characters. No zones will be level capped, but a few battlefields may be. They also mentioned that Mhaura is definitely the entry point to Aht Urghan, but that prerequisites will be required. Do not log out there, but possibly *near* there.

Chocobo Raising
They emphasized that this will not be a very time consuming activity. It will be on par with gardening. However, you must care for, feed, and interact with your chocobo. They mentioned letting your Chocobos 'meet' your friends' Chocobos and see what happens... They also hinted at Chocobo Racing as a future activity.

Mog Locker
This is bought in Aht Urghan and starts out at thirty slots. It can initially be upgraded to fifty slots, but future updates may increase the size limit. Incidentally, they verified the PS2 memory limitations as the reason for the current inventory/safe size. I guess we can put that argument to rest now...

There will be a recurring fee to keep the locker, but no details on this are available yet. It could be gil, items, or even a repeatable quest. If you do not pay, your items are safe, but you must pay before you can access them again.

Colosseum
The basics are monsters will fight monsters, and it will be independant of player level. In other words, anyone, regardless of level, can participate. No more information was available.

Timeline of updates
Start

Job balancing
Assault, besieged, mog lockers introduce

June to August

New areas, similar to Dynamis and Limbus
Merit Adjustments
New Assault stuff
New Missions

Sept to Nov

Chocobo Circuit (???)
Assault Updates
New Story
Colosseum

Q&A
Tonight's developer panel will be focused on jobs, so no questions will be answered regarding those. I will get an update out as soon as possible after it.

Q: Mithran Homeland in expansion?
A: Not planned as of yet

Q: Characters split to 2 accounts?
A: undecided

Q: Breed different colored Chocoboss
A: Can only say: not limited to yellow

Q: Is Besieged triggered?
A: Besieged will just happen, not triggered

A: New areas made specifically for PvP,

Q: Abjuration drops increased?
A: Drop rates only increased if economy not impacted

Q: Level restriction for Chocobos?
A: Anyone can raise a Chocobo, but wait and see about riding

Q: Galka Female or Mithra male?
A: No such thing as Gallia female, except on net
Mithran Males "same day"

Q: price caps on items?
A: third panel addresses economy specifically

Q: Does 'Besieged' automatically ally you?
A: no XP loss
everyone in town is simply put in the fight.

Q: Quivers and Bolt cases for all bolts arrows??
A: Potentially More items, but not all

Q: Besieged experience gain, since none loss?
A: Still under consideration
Other types of points given

Q: Speed belt in BCNM?
A: everyone wants one, right?
will take idea back & consider it

Q: Hinted at raising and racing Chocobos, riding?
A: good question
future possibility

Q: Other job requirements
A: first buy expansion, clear quest, have it

Q: Bahamut whisper purpose, maybe an avatar?
A: Can't say anything about Bahamut as an avatar

Q: Player look customization?
A: Playstation 2 restrictions dictate no
he did apologize

Q: Can we 'bling' our Chocobos?
A: No gear for them
Shape of Chocobo may change depending how it's raised

Q: Can we sell more items on AH?
A: Would put a big load on servers
AH is already biggest server load

Q: What happens if you neglect your Chocobo?
A: It will probably run away

Q: Class specific solo quests?
A: Solo quests, yes
likes idea for race specific quests

Q: Character server migration?
A: 'technically' possible

Q: New Nation missions past Rank 10?
A: keep asking!

I will get pictures uploaded and posted tonight. I got a lot from my team members in Team Minute Maid, in addition to all of my own.

Q&A
Q: How does Treasure Hunter work?
A: Can't say too mach, but it has nothing to do with damage or the last blow. You simply must have it in the party.

Q: Utsasemi: San & other tier 3 ninjutsu?
A: It's on the table, but still in planning stages.

Q: Addressing other burn types, such as Monks in KRT?
A: Currently there are no plans concerning it, the want to leave players options in how to party.

Q: Throwing WSs?
A: This will be taken to the dev team as a suggestion.

Q: Paladin reliant on Warrior Subjob?
A: They actually want to give more jobs more options for subjobs, including Paladins.

Q: Will Wyverns get armor?
A: Hadn't even thought about it, getting pen!

Q: A0E attacks for more jobs?
A: Blue Mage has a ton of AOE attacks, though Corsair has none. The idea will be brought up for Drg, Sam, and Nin with the development team.

Q: Lose Outpost Warps when nation change, remove?
A: The idea is it encourages participation in conquest so you can get the warps for your new nation. If enough people ask it to be changed, however, it would be considered.

Q: Enmity on Hp/MP transfer for the potential Whm ability?
A: It will definitely add some enmity to the White Mage, but not a lot.

Q: Does charisma affect Provoke at all?
A: A big, fat, resounding NO.

Q: Smn get AOE Refresh BP?
A: He likes idea, and was picking up his pen, but the crowd was booing it...

Q: Option to change your nation to Jeuno?
A: There are no current plans for this... However! Surprises await in Aht Urghan related to this question.

Q: Why is an "Invincible" Paladin still susceptible to Magic?
A: It is specifically meant to be against physical only.

Q: Whm spell to drain a monter's HP and give it to the party?
A: No.

Special Announcement
I was slowed down by battery life and was unable to make a post until I got back to my hotel room. As everyone knows already, the announcement was the third job, Puppetmaster, which looks really interesting. Unfortunately, there was no information given except the name of the job.

Corsair Cosplayer
Samurai vs. Goblin Cosplayers
Two Samurai and Corsair Cosplayers
Lion Cosplayer
Dragoon Cosplayer
Hehehe
All the above pictures are courtesy of Cadell. I have more, but I am going to sleep, you will just have to wait. :p
Cdryik
Dynamis-Flood Interloper
Cdryik

LS : DragoonFly

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 13:49

chocobo

mog

calendrier

photos de quelques changement, et calendrier des updates.
mystinaa
mystinaa

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 15:26

Lol désolé j'ai pas fait le tri dans les infos ^^
Cdryik
Dynamis-Flood Interloper
Cdryik

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 15:45

mystinaa a écrit:
Lol désolé j'ai pas fait le tri dans les infos ^^

t'inquiète je suis entrain de le faire ^^ avec traduction en français Wink
Cdryik
Dynamis-Flood Interloper
Cdryik

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptySam 11 Mar - 16:59

j'ai essayer de traduire en gros ce qu'il y'allait avoir comme changement vous pouvez voir ça ici (la flemme de copier coller lol)

ici ici ici ^^

voilà y'a de l'aproximation sur certains trucs (surtout concernant les nouveaux jobs) et n'étant pas un expert en traduction il peut y'avoir quelques erreurs ^^ si vous en voyez hésitez pas a me le dire.
Daffy
Bavard
Daffy

LS : KupoKissous

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptyDim 12 Mar - 10:06

haha excellent un auto-refresh pour mon PLD ce serait terrible !!! et le coup des chocobos ca aussi ca va etre bon !! Mr. Green
Vivement les updaptes !!!!
Bromi
Lauranna en puissance
Bromi

LS : Dragoonfly

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptyDim 12 Mar - 22:09

Daffy a écrit:
haha excellent un auto-refresh pour mon PLD ce serait terrible !!! et le coup des chocobos ca aussi ca va etre bon !! Mr. Green
Vivement les updaptes !!!!

un pas en avant, oui.

mais je me demande bien comment ils vont faire pour nous faire lacher le /WAR . . .
Orions
Dieu du Flood
Orions

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) EmptyDim 12 Mar - 22:17

il me semble qu'ils parlent d'un refresh-ga pour toute la party venant du pld? Surprised
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)   changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!) Empty

changements à venir pour les jobs existants (!!tres long!!)
Page 1 sur 1