FFF-Hades
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Cooking 1-100 (english)

2 participants
AuteurMessage
WhiteShadow
Administrateur
Administrateur
WhiteShadow

LS : DragoonFly

Cooking 1-100 (english) Empty
MessageSujet: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) EmptyLun 12 Sep - 10:45

Cooking 1-100 v2.0

Written by Jyneefur from Spielmansmog

So many guides I see are "Fastest Way to Cooking 60!" or "Cheapest Way to High-Level Cooking!". Well, I started leveling my cooking skill a few months ago, based out of Sandoria, and leveled it as time went on and as funds became available. I chose to level my Cooking Skill to benefit myself as a mage, not just to say I have 100 Cooking Skill. One note.. I tried to wait until the level cap for a recipe was only 4 levels above me, if possible. I think everyone would agree that failing synths sucks. Towards the bottom of the guide you will find locations of where to obtain every ingredient I have listed, crystals from farming or AH, of course. ^^

Recipes 1-100

1-2 Roasted Corn

Millioncorn is cheap and Fire crystals are the noob-moneymaker, so hop on a low-level job and spend an hour in Ghelsba to get yourself some crystals. Either use the Roasted Corn while leveling a pre-Qufim tank job, give to a friend, or sell to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Millioncorn
Yield: 1
Stack: 12
HP+6, DEX-1, VIT+3, 30 min

2-6 Grilled Hare

Again, leveling a low-level job will get you some Fire Crystals and Hare Meat without much effort. I call these Ghetto-Kabobs, and used them to level pre-Qufim melee jobs. Can also be sold back to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Dried Marjoram + Hare Meat
Stack: 1
STR+2, INT-1, Attack+11%, 60 min

6-10 Orange Juice

The first food of mage-goodness! Water or Earth Crystal recipes are a chef's best friend!
Water Crystal + 4 Saruta Oranges
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 1 min.

10-16 Roast Shroom

Yay! WHM food.. or profit! Farm your own shrooms! You can kill many many funguars at what I like to call: Funguar Headquarters (the Spore place in Jugner Forest). There are three recipes that make the same thing.
Fire Crystal + 2 Sleepshrooms + Rock Salt
Fire Crystal + 2 Danceshrooms + Rock Salt
Fire Crystal + 2 Woozyshrooms + Rock Salt
MP+10, STR-1, MND+3, MP-while-healing: +2 per tick, 30 min

16-20 Apple Juice

Yay, the next juice!
Water Crystal + 4 Faerie Apples
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 2 min. 15 sec.

16-20 Selbina Butter

To save, or not to save... That is the question! Many places I've read to save your Selbina Butter because you'll use it later. This is absolutely true. However, you're going to be making LOTS of butter, and if you buy the ingredents from NPC, you can make a profit! I personally sold *most* of my butter.. as I got closer to level 20, I used the butter for the next two recipes.
Ice Crystal + Selbina Milk + Rock Salt
Yield: 4

18-22 Baked Popoto

I had a Warrior tank friend who loved using these around levels 40-50, so I didn't have to worry about selling at AH or to NPC. I'm not even sure what they sell for.
Fire Crystal + Popoto + Selbina Butter
HP+20, VIT+2, DEX-1, 30 min

19-23 Baked Apple

This is the Ghetto-Apple Pie. They aren't overly cheap to make and don't sell, so I would only make these if you want to use them or if you have a friend that does. (I had a RDM friend that took them off my hands at lower levels.)
Fire Crystal + Selbina Butter + Maple Sugar + Cinnamon + Faerie Apple
MP+20, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min

20-26 Meat Jerky

Another variety of the Ghetto-Kabob, this is a fairly cheap recipe to make to level those pre-Qufim melee jobs.
Ice Crystal + Giant Sheep Meat + Dried Marjoram + Rock Salt
Yield: 2
STR+1, Attack+10%, 30 min

25-29 Insect Ball/Paste

Any fisherman knows that this bait is the fastest-selling and most in-demand. And any good chef knows to skill up on this! The ingredents are ungodly cheap and you can make a bit of a profit on these.
Earth Crystal + Little Worm + Millioncorn + Distilled Water
Yield: 12

26-30 Pineapple Juice

This is the mage chef's choice for all-purpose juice, based upon its easiness to find ingredients, cheapness, and effectiveness.
Water Crystal + 2 Kazham Pineapples
MP refresh: 1 MP per tick, 4 min.

30-34 Iron Bread

Cheap ingredients.. buy them all from NPC. Sell back to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Distilled Water + Rock Salt + Sandorian Flour
HP+4, VIT+1, 30 min

34-37 Bubble Chocolate

Not overly cheap... but not nearly as expensive as failing Mithkabobs. Sell at AH or NPC if you're desperate for inventory space.
Fire Crystal + 4 Kukuru Beans + Maple Sugar + Selbina Milk
MP-while-healing: +1 per tick, 30 min

37-38 Meat Mithkabobs

Unlike many people, I decided to wait until last minute to skill up on these. Cockatrice meat is pricey if you're buying it, and you sure don't want to fail the synth and lose them. If possible, farm your Cockatrice Meat... you can make 25k+ profit on 12 synths if you do.
Fire Crystal + Cockatrice Meat + Mhaura Garlic + Kazham Pepper + Wild Onion
STR+5, AGI+2, VIT-1 INT-1, Attack+22%, 30 min

38-40 Melon Juice

Nice juice.. but the cost to make to just skill up isn't too nice. This is the second best MP-refresh juice. It has the same MP-per-tick Refresh as Yagudo Drinks, but Yagudo Drinks last slightly longer.
Water Crystal + Watermelon + Thundermelon
MP refresh: 2 MP per tick, 2 min. 15 sec.

38-42 Pie Dough

Another "to save or not to save" foods. Selling at AH will make you some profit if you buy the ingredients at the right prices, however you will be using lots of Pie Dough in the future. I sold some of mine.. and saved a few stacks to use in the next recipe.
Water Crystal + Rock Salt + Selbina Butter + Sandorian Flour

42-48 Apple Pie

Yay!!! Mithkabobs are the first milestone, but this is the #1 mage milestone on the cooking path!
Fire Crystal + Faerie Apple + Lizard Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min

46-50 Apple Pie

For Apple and Melon Pies, there are two variations. Using Lizard Eggs will cap your skill 2 levels lower than using Bird Eggs. Which also means using Lizard Eggs will allow you to synth more successfully at a lower level than using Bird Eggs.
Fire Crystal + Faerie Apple + Bird Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+3, AGI-1, 30 min

Dernière édition par le Lun 12 Sep - 10:57, édité 10 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
WhiteShadow
Administrateur
Administrateur
WhiteShadow

MessageSujet: Re: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) EmptyLun 12 Sep - 10:46

50-53 Bretzel

At this point cooking is kinda stinky. Things don't sell, ingredients are expensive, or you have no use for anything. Bretzels are easy to make, and even easier just to sell back to NPC. (I sent some to my WAR tank friend just to get rid of some.)
Fire Crystal + Sandorian Flour + Selbina Butter + Rock Salt + Bird Egg + Distilled Water
HP+14 VIT+2 DEX-1, 30 min

52-55 Beaugreen Sautee

Very small ingredients list.. Sell to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Selbina Butter + Beaugreens
AGI+1, VIT-1, 60 min

55-58 Ginger Cookies

You will end up with so many cookies, you won't know what to do with them. My suggestion: sell them all to NPC or use them on a pre-Qufim job that has MP.
Fire Crystal + Sandorian Flour +Selbina Butter + Ginger Root + Maple Sugar + Lizard Eggs + Distilled Water
MP+10, 30 min

56-60 Pet Food Zeta Biscuit

A new BST pet food is now available, and although I never skilled on pet foods, this one seems like it would've been a good one to have to take a break from constant pie-making, and it's cheap! I've read it caps at 60..
Earth Crystal + Lizard Egg + Distilled Water + San d'Orian Flour + Couerl Meat
rumored to heal 275 hp for your pet

57-60 Yagudo Drink

Finally.. the best juice! These can be pricey to fail, so you might want to get to 58 on the cookies first, although I got very sick of cookies and went on to the Yag Drinks.
Dark Crystal + Yagudo Cherry + 3 Buburimu Grape
MP refresh: 2 MP per tick, 3 min.

57-61 Stone Cheese

I didn't look ahead far enough when I was leveling, so I didn't make this at this point in time. However I'm throwing it in here because I wish I had made 1 or 2 batches so I could've skilled up on it, since I needed it later. I recommend you do this and save it... it's hard to find Stone Cheese on AH, and you'll use it later.
Dark Crystal + Selbina Milk + Rock Salt
HP+3, INT-2, 30 min

58-62 Melon Pie

I preferred taking Yag Drinks to the cap before starting in on the pie, since you end up with many many pies. Melon Pies sell fairly fast on AH.
Fire Crystal + Thundermelon + Lizard Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+4, AGI-1, 30 min

59-63 Apple au Lait

When you get bored of making pie, you can make this regen drink for a small profit.
Water Crystal + 2 Faerie Apples + Honey + Selbina Milk
HP regen: 2 HP per tick, 3 min.

60-64 Melon Pie

The Bird Egg variety...
Fire Crystal + Thundermelon + Bird Egg + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar + Pie Dough
MP+25, INT+4, AGI-1, 30 min

61-65 Bison Steak

One excellent food to make for melee (anyone who uses meat kabobs) is Bison Steak. It was reported the cap is 65 for this recipe. These are awesome.. I gave a few free ones to friends and others have bought some from me... and people love it! The only problem right now is the lack of the main ingredient.. until more people start killing in CoP areas. Oh, and they don't sell too well on AH.. since.. PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DOES! I personally didn't skill up on this since it wasn't available to me, but I probably would have done these as a nice break from Melon Pies.
Fire Crystal + Bay Leaves + Black Pepper + Olive Oil + Buffalo Meat + Rock Salt + Rarab Tail
STR+6, Attack+15%, INT-2 (Possibly DEX+3.. but not sure, haven't personally tested!)

64-68 Colored Egg

The dreaded Egg-that-never-sells... Ingredients are easy to obtain, but you'll want to sell these back to NPC.
Fire Crystal + Distilled Water + La Theine Cabbage + Sandorian Carrot + Bird Egg
HP+10, MP+10, Attack+2%, 30 min

66-70 Sandorian Tea

When you get tired of eggies, make this tea. Sells decently at AH, or give to a Bard friend. I just got sick of eggs so I made this a few times.
Fire Crystal + Distilled Water + Maple Sugar + Selbina Milk + Sage + Windurst Tea Leaves
CHR+2, VIT-1, 60 min

67-71 Eyeball Soup

Yay.. p-r-o-f-i-t on a normal synth! These don't sell -fast- like kabobs, however they -do- sell! And did I mention.. for a profit?!
Fire Crystal + Apple Vinegar + Beastman Blood + 3 Hecteyes Eyes + Gelatin + Frost Turnip + Distilled Water
Accuracy+12, CHR-10, HP-while-healing: +4 per tick, 60 min

71-76 Rarab Meatball

Ew.. another hump in road to becoming a Master Chef. These just stink to make, but selling to NPC isn't -too- bad. They leveled me fairly fast.
Fire Crystal + Sandorian Flour + Stone Cheese + Black Pepper + Mhaura Garlic + Rock Salt + Distilled Water + Bird Egg + Hare Meat
HP+8, MP+8, STR+2, INT-1, Attack+10%, 60 min

73-77 Navarin

These awesome.. and sell good on AH and for a bit of a profit. However you'll end up with tons of these, so I made a lot of meatballs since they sold ok to NPC. Try to sell Navarins to your NIN friends! I think since I skilled up on these, they've become more well-known and used. AH History seems to have picked up its pace since I made them for skill. ^^
Fire Crystal + Black Pepper + Popoto + Olive Oil + Rock Salt + Giant Sheep Meat + Wild Onion + Mithran Tomato + Distilled Water
HP+20, STR+3, AGI+1, Attack+10%, Evasion+5, INT-1, 60 min

76-79 Chocomilk

These sell alright on AH.. a bit slower than Navarins, however. Lots of Kukuru Beans to get, however, and not much of a profit, if any, so I'd stick with Navarins to 77.
Fire Crystal + Distilled Water + Honey + Selbina Milk + Maple Sugar + 4 Kukuru Beans
MP-while-healing: +3 per tick, 60 min

79-83 Chamomile Tea

These sell better than Chocomilk, but my skill ups were a bit slow. Selling to NPC you lose pretty much gil, so sell on AH if possible. Or if you're a Bard, use them!
Fire Crystal + 2 Chamomile + Honey + Distilled Water
MP+8, CHR+2, VIT-1, MP-while-healing: +1, 60 min

80-83 Pamama au Lait

These sell pretty well at AH.
Water Crystal + 2 Pamamas + Honey + Selbina Milk
HP regen: 2 HP per tick, 10 min.

81-85 Pumpkin Pie

Sweeeeeeet! The yummy Pumpkin Pies!! These are awesome to make, and give a nice profit. The only problem you might encounter is acquiring the pumpkins if the region is controlled by beastmen. And contrary to Apple and Melon pies, Lizard Eggs can NOT be used to make Pumpkin Pies or Rolanberry Pies.
Fire Crystal + Ogre Pumpkin + Selbina Milk + Pie Dough + Bird Egg + Distilled Water + Selbina Butter + Cinnamon + Maple Sugar
MP+40, INT+3, AGI-1, CHR-2, 30 min

85-90 Rolanberry Pie

You'll feel like an uber-chef when you start popping these things out of the fire. Sell good on AH and you make a profit. Only thing that stinks are that these pies don't stack.
Fire Crystal + Rolanberry + Pie Dough + Sandorian Flour + Maple Sugar + Gelatin + Selbina Milk + Bird Egg
MP+50, INT+2, AGI-1, 60 min

85-91 Persikos au Lait

If only there was an MP refresh drink this good.. These sell extremely well on AH, and for a profit if you don't fail your synths. I started making these at 85 and only failed 1 synth out of 24, using advanced support.
Water Crystal + 2 Persikos + Honey + Selbina Milk
HP regen: 4 HP per tick, 10 min.

89-91 Flint Caviar

Flint caviar is part #2 in a three-part recipe. The first part is Emperor Fish + Lightning Crystal = Emperor Roe x4, which caps skill at 82. However since Emperor Fish costs 5k+ per fish (and sometimes it's rare to find on AH, I think it's Fishing 70+), I do not recommend skilling up on Emperor Roe. That is also the reason why I didn't skill up on Flint Caviar for too long, either. Next step: Tonosama Rice Balls! And whatever you do, SAVE the Flint Caviar!
Dark Crystal + Emperor Roe + Rock Salt
Yield: 3
HP+10, MP+10, DEX+4, CHR+4, MND-1, 30 min

90-94 Black Curry

This is decent tank food, however it's pricey (3-5k-ish) and doesn't sell. Only 5 have ever sold at Jeuno AH (and my mule, Jujubee is one of them!!) Also, two of the ingredients don't stack (Curry Powder, Gugru Tuna), so it's a pain to make these unless you have empty inventory. I got quite a few skill ups, and I it sells to NPC for over 1k.
Fire Crystal + Black Pepper + Curry Powder + Nebimonite + Woozyshroom + Eggplant + Gugru Tuna + Distilled Water
VIT+3, DEX+2, INT+1, Defense+18%, HP-while-healing: 2, 60 min

91-94 Tonosama Rice Ball

Yay! Any Samurai friends will love you to death if you make them some of these! And if you happen to HQ one of these, you'll love yourself to death! (Hello Shogun Rice Ball... Hello 20k!) This is part #3 of our three-part recipe. As it turns out, one of those Emperor Fish will yield 2 stacks of Tonosama Rice Balls if you don't fail any synths along the way. Other than the Caviar, this recipe is fairly cheap to make. The Tonosama Rice Balls don't sell as quickly as kabobs, but these -do- sell. If the AH is out of Emperor Fish, chances are the AH will run out of Tonosama Rice Balls, and people will start contacting you because your name is on the list. (AndI'm not kidding! I found two excellent customers this way... well, actually, they found me!)
Fire Crystal + Flint Caviar + Tarutaru Rice + Pamtam Kelp + Rock Salt + Distilled Water
Yield: 2
HP+15, DEX+3, VIT+3, CHR+3, 30 min
HP+15, DEX+3, VIT+3, CHR+3, Attack+45, Defense+32, Double Attack+1, 30 min (with Samurai AF hand equipment)

93-96 Brain Stew

A great overall taru mage food, if you have the money to burn to buy them! (These run about 9k each at AH!) The reason I say "taru mage" food is because of the lack of +MP stats.
Fire Crystal + Sandorian Flour + Crying Mustard + Apple Vinegar + Gelatin + Honey + King Truffle + Yellow Globe + Distilled Water
DEX+5, MND+5, INT+5, STR-5, VIT-5, AGI-5, HP-while-healing: 3, MP-while-healing: 3, 60 min

94-99 Sweet Rice Cake

This is one of the few high-level recipes that doesn't require obscure ingredients like Dragon Meat or Divine Sap. However it DOES require an ingredient called Fresh Mugwort, which sells for about 60k/stack at AH. The second obstacle is having inventory space. Gardenia Seeds do NOT stack. Sticky Rice do NOT stack. Oh yeah, these have the most awful yield number I have ever seen. They sell for about 4k per stack, so you're definitely going to lose money if you're buying the Fresh Mugwort.
Fire Crystal + Maple Sugar + Cinnamon + Sticky Rice + Gardenia Seed + Fresh Mugwort + Distilled Water
Yield: 9
MP+17, VIT+2, INT+3, MND+1, HP-while-healing: 2, MP-while-healing: 2

94-100 Cursed Soup

These don't sell fast (you need an abjuration to actually uncurse the soup before you can you use.. the uncursed soup is called Ambrosia), nor do they sell for very much to NPC. And they're a pain to make because Royal Jelly is EX, meaning you can't buy it and you have to farm it. But at least it's a lot cheaper than making Sweet Rice Cakes.
Water Crystal + Kitron + Persikos + Honey + Distilled Water + Royal Jelly
uncursed = Ambrosia: HP+7, MP+7, STR+7, DEX+7, AGI+7, VIT+7, MND+7, INT+7, CHR+7, MP-while-healing: 7, HP-while-healing: 7
WhiteShadow
Administrateur
Administrateur
WhiteShadow

MessageSujet: Re: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) EmptyLun 12 Sep - 10:47

Alphabetical Listing of Ingredients

Apple Vinegar
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 91 gil (SD citizen, SD in 1st place)
Windurst Waters North, Culinarian's Guild E-8

Bay Leaves
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 119-135 gil (SD citizen, SD 1st place)
Regional Vendor - Li'Tilor - 119-135 gil

Beastman Blood
Dropped: various Bat and Leech mobs
AH: Others/Beast-made

Beaugreens
Windurst Waters North, Culinarians' Guild E-8
Regional Vendor - Fauregandi - 92 gil

Bird Egg
Bastok Port, Denvihr G-7 on airship dock - 51 gil (Bastok 2nd place)
San d'Oria Port, Albinie H-6 on airship dock - 51 gil (SD 2nd place)
Windurst Port, Uli Pehkowa M-7 on airship dock - 51 gil (Windurst 2nd place)
Dropped: various Bird mobs
Dropped: Dynamis-Windurst

Black Pepper
Jeuno Lower, Amalasanda J-8 Tenshodo - 234-298 gil (open 1-23, closed Earthsday)
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 234-298 gil

Buburimu Grape
Regional Vendor - Kolshushu - 184-202 gil
Logging: Buburimu Peninsula

Buffalo Meat
Dropped: Buffalo mobs

Chamomile
Jeuno Upper, Areebah H-6 M&P's Market - 119-135 gil
Ru'Lude Gardens, Dabih Jajalioh F-9 downstairs southeast of AH - 119-135 gil
Windurst Waters North, Upih Khachlai H-9 Ensasa's Catalyst Shop - 119-135 gil (Windurst 2nd place)
Bastok Mines, Alchemists' Guild K-6
Regional Vendor - Vollbow - 119-135 gil

Cinnamon
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on airship dock - 239-270 gil
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 239-270 gil (SD citizen, SD 1st place)
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Uplands - 239-270 gil
Chocobo Digging: Yuhtunga Jungle
Gardening

Cockatrice Meat
Dropped: various Cockatrice mobs
Stolen: Sabertooth Tigers

Couerl Meat
Dropped: various Couerl mobs

Crying Mustard
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 25-29 gil
Bastok Mines, Alchemists' Guild K-7
Regional Vendor - Norvallen - 25-29 gil

Curry Powder
Bastok Port, Jabbar F-6 top floor Warehouse 2 Tenshodo - 579-742 gil (open 1-23, closed Iceday)
Jeuno Lower, Amalasanda J-8 Tenshodo - 579-742 gil (open 1-23, closed Earthsday)
Norg, Vuliaie H-8 on barge on the water - 579-742 gil (open 9-23)

Danceshroom
Regional Vendor - Movalpolos - 4121-4659 gil
Dropped: Shriekers, Killer Mushrooms, Exorays
Stolen: Exorays
Harvested: Yuhtunga Jungle, Yhoator Jungle
Chocobo Digging: Yuhtunga Jungle

Distilled Water
Bastok Mines, Griselda H-5 Bat's Lair Inn - 10-12 gil
Bastok Port, Melloa D-6 Steaming Ship Restaurant - 10-12 gil
Bastok Port, Sawyer D-6 Steaming Ship Restaurant - 10-12 gil
Bastok Metalworks, Tomasa H-9 Craftsmen's Eatery upper level - 10-12 gil
Jeuno Lower, Yoskolo I-8 Merry Minstrel - 10-12 gil
Jeuno Port, Leyla H-8 Jeuno Duty-Free Shop underground - 10-12 gil
Jeuno Upper, Leillaine G-9 Infirmary - 10-12 gil
San d'Oria North, Boncorti F-8 Phoenix Perch Inn upstairs - 10-12 gil
San d'Oria Port, Croumangue G-7 Rusty Anchor Pub - 10-12 gil
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 10-12 gil
San d'Oria South, Shilah K-6 Lion Spring Tavern - 10-12 gil
Windurst Waters North, Ness Rugetomal F-10 Rarab Tail Hostelry - 10-12 gil
Windurst Waters North, Taajiji F-10 Timbre Timbers Tavern - 10-12 gil
Windurst Woods, Wije Tiren I-8 - 10-12 gil
Selbina, Dohdjuma G-10 near water - 10-12 gil
Mhaura, Pikini-Mikini G-9 warehouse near waterfront - 10-12 gil
Rabao, Scamplix F-7 at covered tent - 10-12 gil
Kazham, Pahya Lolohoiv I-8 M&P's Market - 10-12 gil
San d'Oria South, Tanners' Guild D-8 (open 3-1
Dropped: various Cactuar mobs, Goblin Welldigger
Alchemy(2): Lightning Crystal + Tahrongi Cactus

Dried Marjoram
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 44-49 gil (SD 2nd place)
Windurst Waters North, Upih Khachla H-9 Ensasa's Catalyst Shop - 44-49 gil
Regional Vendor - Zulkheim - 44-49 gil
Chocobo Digging: La Theine Plateau
Cooking(13) Alchemy(5): Dark Crystal + Fresh Marjoram x8

Eggplant
Regional Vendor - Gustaberg - 40-44 gil

Emperor Fish
Fishing
AH: Food/Fish

Emperor Roe
Cooking(82): Lightning Crystal + Emperor Fish
AH: Food/Meals/Seafood

Faerie Apple
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 40-45 gil (SD 2nd place)
Regional Vendor - Fauregandi - 40-45 gil

Flint Caviar
Cooking(92): Dark Crystal + Rock Salt + Emperor Roe
AH: Food/Meals/Seafood

Fresh Mugwort
Harvested: Sarutabaruta West, Giddeus
AH: Materials/Alchemy

Frost Turnip
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 29-33 gil (SD citizen, SD 1st place)
Regional Vendor - Valdeaunia - 29-33 gil

Gardenia Seed
Norg, Vuliaie H-8 on barge on water - 369 gil (open 9-23)

Gelatin
Bonecraft(13): Fire Crystal + Chicken Bone x2 + Distilled Water
Bonecraft(16): Fire Crystal + Bone Chip x4 + Distilled Water
Bonecraft(2: Fire Crystal + Giant Femur + Distilled Water

Giant Sheep Meat
Regional Vendor - Zulkheim - 44-49 gil
Dropped: various Sheep mobs

Ginger
Regional Vendor - Derfland - 142-161 gil

Gugru Tuna
Windurst Port, Fishermen's Guild C-8 (open 3-1
Selbina, Fishermen's Guild Salesroom H-9 (open 3-1
Mhaura/Selbina Ship, Rajmonda underdeck
Fishing

Hare Meat
Dropped: various Rabbit mobs
Stolen: various Rabbit mobs

Hecteyes Eye
Dropped: various Hecteyes mobs
Dropped: Dynamis-San d'Ora, Dynamis-Beaucedine
Goldsmithing(??): Lightning Crystal + Compound Eye Circlet
AH: Materials/Alchemy

Honey
Dropped: various Bee mobs
Stolen: various Bee mobs
Cooking(12): Wind Crystal + Beehive Chips x4

Kazham Pepper
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on dock - 55-62 gil
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 55-62 gil

Kazham Pineapple
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on dock - 55-62 gil
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 55-62 gil
Dropped: Temple Opo-Opo, Mischevious Micholas
Chocobo Digging: Yhoator Jungle

King Truffle
Dropped: Killer Mushrooms, Ellyllon
Chocobo Digging: Yuhtunga Jungle, Sanctuary of Zi'tah
Harvesting: Yuhtunga Jungle

Kitron
Gardening

Kukuru Bean
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on dock - 110-124 gil
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 110-124 gil

La Theine Cabbage
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 22-24 gil (SD 2nd place)
Regional Vendor - Zulkheim - 22-24 gil
Gardening

Little Worm
San d'Oria South, Lusiane F-8 in front of Taumila's Sundries - 3-4 gil
Bastok Mines, Gelzerio H-7 Boytz's Knickknacks - 3-4 gil (Bastok 2nd place)
Windurst Waters North, Ensasa H-9 Ensasa's Catalyst Shop - 3-4 gil
Chocobo Digging: various zones
Excavating: Tahrongi Canyon, Maze of Shakhrami
AH: Weapons/Ammo & Misc/Fishing Gear

Lizard Egg
Dropped: various Lizard and Eft mobs
Stolen: various Lizard and Eft mobs

Maple Sugar
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 36-41 gil
Woodworking(21): Lightning Crystal + Maple Log

Mhaura Garlic
Regional Vendor - Kolshushu - 73-80 gil

Millioncorn
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 44-49 gil (SD citizen, SD 1st place)
Regional Vendor - Aragoneu - 44-49 gil
Gardening

Mithran Tomato
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on dock - 36-41 gil
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 36-41 gil

Nebimonite
Fishing

Ogre Pumpkin
Ru'Lude Gardens, Dabih Jajalioh F-9 southeast downstairs from AH - 88-99 gil (only sold when NPC says she has new merchandise)
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Lowlands - 88-99 gil
Gardening

Olive Oil
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 14-16 gil
Regional Vendor - Derfland - 14-16 gil
Alchemy(24): Water Crystal + Tonberry Lantern

Pamama
Kazham, Ghemi Sinterilo G-7 stall on dock - 73-83 gil
Regional Vendor - Elshimo Uplands - 73-83 gil

Pamtam Kelp
Fishing

Persikos
Gardening

Pie Dough
Cooking(42): Water Crystal + San d'Orian Flour + Selbina Butter + Rock Salt

Popoto
Regional Vendor - Sarutabaruta - 44-49 gil
Regional Vendor - Gustaberg - 44-49 gil

Rarab Tail
Regional Vendor - Sarutabaruta - 22-24 gil
Dropped: Savanna Rarabs

Rock Salt
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 14-16 gil
Regional Vendor - Vollbow - 14-16 gil
Dropped: various Crab mobs
Stolen: various Crab mobs
Chocobo Digging: Gustaberg South
Excavating: Korroloka Tunnel

Rolanberry
Jeuno Port, Gekko H-8 Jeuno Duty-Free Shop underground - 120 gil
Jeuno Upper, Champalpieu H-6 M&P's Market - 120 gil

Royal Jelly
Dropped: Death Jackets, Awd Goggie, Death From Above
AH: this is EX, so it is not sellable on AH

Sage
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery 170-192 gil
Regional Vendor - Valdeaunia - 170-192 gil
Chocobo Digging: Rolanberry Fields

San d'Orian Carrot
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 29-33 gil
Regional Vendor - Ronfaure - 29-33 gil

San d'Orian Flour
San d'Oria South, Benaige F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 55-62 gil (SD 2nd place)
Regional Vendor - Ronfaure - 55-62 gil
Regional Vendor - Zulkheim - 55-62 gil

Saruta Orange
San d'Oria South, Aveline F-7 Raimbroy's Grocery - 29-32 gil (SD citizen, SD 1st place)
Regional Vendor - Sarutabaruta - 29-32 gil

Selbina Butter
Cooking(20): Ice Crystal + Selbina Milk + Rock Salt

Selbina Milk
Selbina, Dohdjuma G-10 near water - 55-62 gil
Regional Vendor - Zulkheim - 55-62 gil

Sleepshroom
Dropped: various Funguar mobs
Stolen: various Funguar mobs

Sticky Rice
Jeuno Lower, Amalasanda J-8 Tenshodo - 316 gil (open 1-23, closed Earthsday)

Stone Cheese
Cooking(61): Dark Crystal + Selbina Milk + Rock Salt

Tarutaru Rice
Gardening

Thundermelon
Rabao, Scamplix F-7 at covered tent - 299-338 gil
Regional Vendor - Kuzotz - 299-338 gil

Watermelon
Rabao, Scamplix F-7 at covered tent - 184-208 gil
Regional Vendor - Kuzotz - 184-208 gil

Wild Onion
Dropped: Goblin Thugs

Windurstian Tea Leaves
Regional Vendor - Sarutabaruta - 18-20 gil
Harvested: Sarutabaruta West, Giddeus
Gardening

Woozyshroom
Dropped: various Funguar mobs

Yagudo Cherry
Regional Vendor - Kolshushu - 40-44 gil
Logging: Buburimu Peninsula

Yellow Globe
Fishing
WhiteShadow
Administrateur
Administrateur
WhiteShadow

MessageSujet: Re: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) EmptyLun 12 Sep - 10:47

Regional Vendor NPC Locations

Aragoneu Region
Windurst Waters South, Maqu Molpih H-8 near zone to Port
Bastok Markets, Oggodette I-9 covered stall
San d'Oria North, Antonian J-8 next to fountain on north side

Derfland Region
Windurst Woods, Taraihi-Perunhi J-10
Bastok Port, Belka E-7 back room of Galvin's Travel Gear
San d'Oria South, Pourette J-9 in front of a tent

Elshimo Lowlands Region
Windurst Waters South, Fomina D-8
Bastok Port, Zoby Quhyo J-7 south of covered stalls
San d'Oria Port, Nimia G-8

Elshimo Uplands Region
Windurst Port, Sattsuh Ahkanpari M-4 near Residential zone
Bastok Port, Dhen Tevryukoh I-6 west of covered stalls
San d'Oria Port, Bonmaurieut H-9 Cargo Room B

Fauregandi Region
Windurst Port, Sheia Pohrichamaha B-4
Bastok Mines, Rodellieux H-7 in the back of Deegis's Armor
San d'Oria North, Vichuel F-4

Gustaberg Region
Windurst Woods, Nya Labiccio H-11 covered stall
Bastok Port, Evelyn J-7 covered stall
San d'Oria South, Apairemant K-9 covered stand

Kolshushu Region
Windurst Waters North, Ahyeekih H-10
Bastok Markets, Yafafa I-5 east of Sororo - Scribe & Notary
San d'Oria Port, Fiva G-6

Kuzotz Region
Windurst Woods, Nhobi Zalkia G-8
Bastok Port, Vattian G-6 lower section of Warehouse 1
San d'Oria Port, Patolle G-9

Li'Telor Region
Windurst Waters South, Otete J-8
Bastok Mines, Galdeo E-6
San d'Oria North, Attarena M-9 next to Residential zone

Movalpolos Region
Windurst Water North, Prestapiq G-7
Bastok Port, Bagnobrok I-6 north of Harbor Way
San d'oria Port, Vendavoq H-9 Cargo Room B

Norvallen Region
Windurst Port, Posso Ruhbini D-7 west of Orastery
Bastok Mines, Mille G-6
San d'Oria South, Machielle G-9 covered stand

Ronfaure Region
Windurst Waters North, Jourille J-9
Bastok Mines, Faustin J-9 east of Chocobo Stables
San d'Oria South, Corua G-9 covered stand

Sarutabaruta Region
Windurst Waters North, Baehu-Faehu G-5
Bastok Markets, Somn-Paemn H-9
San d'Oria Port, Milva H-7

Valdeaunia Region
Windurst Port, Zoreen M-7 arrivals section of Air Travel Agency
Bastok Mines, Tibelda E-6
San d'Oria North, Palguevion F-6 ground below walkway

Vollbow Region
Windurst Port, Lebondur F-6 southeast of Bastok Consulate
Bastok Mines, Aulavia G-7
San d'Oria North, Millechuca L-9

Zulkheim Region
Windurst Woods, Bin Stejihna G-8
Bastok Port, Rosswald J-7 covered stall
San d'Oria South, Phamelise K-9 covered stand
Rociel
Empty Star
Rociel

LS : Dragoonfly, HellOrHeaven

MessageSujet: Re: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) EmptyLun 12 Sep - 10:59

Bah dis donc , ca beaucoup tout ca ^_^ Merci pour les guides White_spirit =)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Cooking 1-100 (english)   Cooking 1-100 (english) Empty

Cooking 1-100 (english)
Page 1 sur 1